Dr. Ron Ganik Lectures
Dr. Ron Ganik lectures on many topics at seminars and study clubs. Some of his latest presentations include :
- “The Mechanisms of Referred Pain and Hyperalgesia … an Endodontist’s Perspective”
- “Endodontic Retreatment … A Second Chance”
- “Microsurgery in endodontics: contemporary techniques and materials”
- “Contemporary disinfection strategies in endodontics”
- “Controversy: one vs. two appointments in endodontic therapies”
- “Enhanced radiographic interpretations”
Dr. Ron Ganik welcomes the opportunity to present at additional speaking engagements. He may be contacted at his office to discuss this further.
A TRULY GREAT EXPERIENCE!
I had an infected root canal and Dr. Ganik explained everything in great detail before he peered down into my tooth with his hi-tech microscope. Even though he gave me two different prescriptions for antibiotics and pain, I did not require any medication at all.
***** Issac B.
Meticulous, high-tech and located conveniently. What a great experience.
I was comfortable – from the moment I entered Dr. Ganik’s office, starting with his affable assistant, then to the patient chair, where he painlessly administered Novocaine with a high-tech needle, until he had finished. All his equipment was the very latest. He not only explained in clear terms what he would do, but also what I could expect in terms of an outcome. Best of all, I felt he was totally thorough.
***** Patricia C.
For additional reviews, see our testimonials page